Monday, November 30, 2009

pluto

Workshop MEETUP:D

1) Today was real great fun! :D
2) Had training from 9 to 12 plus. Stared Alyssa down for TWENTY minutes until she finally did the back somer into the sponge-pit. Wang Jiao Lian noticed my wounds (at long last) and called me BEN DAN. haha. Back hurts from not training for about 3 weeks.
3) Went out with the sheeps and aly for lunch. We ate roti prata! Whoohoo! I had cheese egg, cheese with mushroom and paper prata! Yum! And I think I scared the guys cuz I ate more than them haha. Then I still helped to finish his rice for him. lol. but that's cuz I didn't eat breakfast and was extremely ravenous.
4) Then I felt bored after that so I managed to persuade them to go play pool! Yahoo! First we played girls against boys. That's like 2 versus 3, mind you. And guess what. Haha. The girls won! lol! then we played 2 games of individual style. yep. That was fun too. :)
5) Um after that we went home. Yay yam cake taught me how to get home by 157! haha! Turned out, I can take 163 too as well! hahahaha.
6) Okay, today was rather fun. Though I got bored explaining how I got my wounds to like 3 people again and again. Kinda tiring. And to think I went through that for the last two courses I attended... haha. lol. That reminds me: Aly actually took photographs of my wounds on her Iphone! lol. Gross. And then she said it looked like coco crunch!!! HAHA. funny. Okay
7) Need to eat dinner now. :) Yep. Good night people:D Oh and I've watched finished Fringe Season 1. Am starting on Season 2 now. :D:D:D