Friday, October 1, 2010

long long hiatus!

HI HI I'M BACK OLD BELOVED BLOG! :D:D:D Been kinda busy doing this and that... haha. So so so, I've got some cool quotes I heard and thought I'd share them here. They're too good to be forgotten. Hehe.

I hope you are not pulled down to hell by gleeful demons. I hope you get pulled up to celestial heights and ace your GP paper.

Undoubtedly, you already have been a grave disappointment for most of your academic career.

Maybe I just drew the short straw... but from the scripts I'd marked...

You should know something about something instead of nothing about anything!

egregious errors in your scrips...

You should exercise self-discipline linguistically.

"less successful scripts" - euphemism for people who fail.

Ignorance, incompetence, and indifference characterize your cohort.

You're not eligible to go to any university to study any subject in the medium of English if you can't even write a simple, grammatically correct sentence.

After reading your scripts, I am flummoxed.

messy balls of ink everywhere... how arty farty...

Haha, hope you had a good laugh.:) I love the poetry of the words and the delivery, even if their intent was to reprimand. Haha. Alright gotta get back to work. Hope I'll be back soon. :)