Monday, May 9, 2011

Treacherous Steps Here and There

HELLOOO BELOVED BLOGGIE!!! :):):)

Man I've missed blogging hehe... And the feeling of being home alone without a care in the world... :) OH I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4, HARRY POTTER, THE HOBBIT...!!!

Now I've gotta a choice to make. I need it to get made fast. But I'm scared of making it. Yep. Scared that I'm wrong. I can't tell the future. So what if I'm turning away from a road that could allow me to grow and surpass my potential and all that I've ever dreamed of? Or am I just saving myself from a life I'd come to waste and hate? Haha sounds really dramatic here but yeah that's how I feel at the mo'.

Actually I think I know what I'm gonna choose in the end. But there're so many doubts hanging over, that I'm afraid to make that choice irrevocable. We'll just have to wait and see... :)

Oh noooo my piano is just lying in the room collecting dust! Haven't been playing it in a really long while! Okie dokie, gonna play it after this. :)

Centre, clarity, peace, serenity... Wow I love that phrasing. haha.

And it's back to over 45 kg again. Ouch. Dieting time re-start!