Monday, June 7, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T DISCOVERED STAR TREK UNTIL NOW

Yep, you've realized it by now. I just watched a star trek movie - the latest one - and have totally fallen in love with it. Although not enough to watch the rest of the entire series. hehe. Gosh. I never really liked a movie this much since LOTR and the Matrix man... Nice. Well here are some really cool quotes:
"No Vulcan has ever declined admission to this academy!"
"Then as I am half-Human, your record remains untarnished."

"Hey, farmboy - maybe you can't count, but there are four of us and only one of you!"
"So get some more guys, and then it'll be an even fight."

"I don't need a doctor, damn it! I am a doctor!"

"Well, I hate to break this to you, but Starfleet operates in space."
"Yeah, well, I got nowhere else to go - the ex-wife took the whole damn planet in the divorce. All I got left is my bones."

"Ensign authorization code Nine-Five-Wictor-Wictor-Two."
"Authorization not recognized."
"Ay... ensign authorization code Nine-Five... Victor... Victor-Two."

"Kirk, I'm promoting you to first officer."
"What?"
"Captain? Please, I apologize, the complexity of Human pranks escapes me."
"It's not a prank, Spock. And I'm not the captain... you are."

"So what kind of combat training do you have?"
"Fencing."

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"If crew morale is better served by my roaming the halls weeping, I will gladly defer to your medical expertise."
(Spock walks away as Sarek comes onto the bridge)
"Green blooded hobgoblin!"

I told him that I could not only beam a grapefruit from one planet to the adjacent planet in the same system - which is easy, by the way – I could do it with a life form. So, I tested it out on Admiral Archer's prized beagle."
"Hey, I know that dog. What happened to it?"
"I'll tell you when it reappears... Ahem. I don't know, I do feel guilty about that..."

"I'm sor...what..are you from the future?"
"Yeah, he is - I'm not."
"Well that's brilliant! Do they still have sandwiches there?"

"Pike made him first officer."
"You gotta be kidding me!"
"Thanks for the support."

"I foresee a complication - the design of this ship is far more advanced than I had anticipated..."
"Voiceprint and face recognition analysis enabled. Welcome back, Ambassador Spock."
(Sarcastically)"Wow, that's weird..."

"Your species is even weaker than I expected - you can't even speak!...What?"
"I got your gun!"

"I would rather suffer the end of Romulus a thousand times. I would rather die in agony, than accept assistance from you."
"You got it. Arm phasers. Fire everything we've got."

"Father?"
"I am not our father."

Yep. haha. People who have not watched Star Trek won't really get the humor/meaning behind these lines. Haha. but they're so cool. I recommend everyone who has not watched to go watch!!! You shan't regret it! :D:D:D