Friday, May 28, 2010

"Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?"

I love these kinds of cool/funny quotes. You'll find them in any RPG game. So I was just looking through Kingdom hearts wiki and here's what I found. I'm sooo gonna use them on somebody one day. MUAHA. Hmm, you won't understand the significance/irony/humor in some of the quotes until you play the entire series of Kingdom Hearts itself. Or you can be like me and read all the spoilers in wikipedia. haha.

"With pleasure, but I'd rather travel light. What shall I leave behind? Belle...or the rose?"
"I'm creating a brand new world, one heart at a time."
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"
"Your insincerity is comforting."
"The memory’s wiles can be cruel. In its silence, we forget. In its obsession, it binds our hearts."
"If I had a heart, this would be where I die of laughter."
"Think I'll pass. My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one."
"To lose and claim anew, or to claim anew only to lose..."
"I don't need a weapon! My friends are my power!"
"The darkness may destroy my body, but it can't touch my heart."
"That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out."
"Well, there is one advantage to being me...Something you could never imitate. Having you for a friend."