Friday, January 7, 2011

301 posts! :D

I just wish people would stop telling me things I already know.

Anyway! Haha. I sound like a frog now. Croak croak.

I have learnt that small cuts do not leave scars behind. But infected cuts sure do. haha.

Eww... my hands are drying up here. :(

Stars are pretty... But it's sure cold out. :/ It's been a long time since I last wore shorts and short-sleeved shirts. Wonder if it'll feel weird when I do so again. Hmm.

I wonder... if the best thing to do to avoid tensions and arguments.. is compliance and letting people push you around. Even if you don't believe it. Will that make the world a better, happier place? I dunno man...

Okay, that is seriously emo stuff! Think of happier things! :D I WANNA WATCH TRON!!! AHHH!!! Phew. And showering in cold water in this cold weather... isn't that bad actually. It's a miserable experience, but not an unbearable one. :) Ah... the fragrance of shampoo in my hair is a long-missed one! Yay! Alright, that's vain. Stop it!

Action becomes habit. Habit becomes thought. Thought becomes character. Character becomes life. Life becomes destiny.

I like big dogs. Have I said that already? Oh and not the racing dogs. They're too narrow for me. haha. I like round fluffy ones. :) Great to cuddle!

I am considering getting goldfishes. :D

I need an accurate weighing scale man. Then I can divert my time spent blaming the lousy weighing scales for their erroneous readings and do a workout regime or something to that effect. haha.

I am contemplating how to hoist my big, heavy luggage bag down a narrow spiral staircase and a steep flight of stairs... Muscles I call for your assistance! What? Don't have?! Then make some!

OK I know I'm sounding crazy. Oh man, time moves on and I'm getting old.. Groan...

Whispers... dreams, intuition... oops. Time for me to write a letter of gratitude. See ya some time soon beloved blog! :)