Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's the new year! :D

My blog's dying. How sad... :(

If I'm not wrong, it's my first time spending Christmas and New Year away from my family. :/ But it's time to grow up right? I can't be Peter Pan forever! But I think I can love this song forever. Haha. First heard it on my brother's mp3. And became hooked like a fish on the fishing line. I just love songs with piano accompaniment. Maybe that's why I idolize Jay Chou so much! :D

I think... I like the heat. Like it doesn't feel real if I don't sweat. Yeah I know this sounds gross but this' what I grew up with. And if I have my way about it, it'll stay that way. :)

Now that school's out, I've been growing my nails long! Yahoo for rebellion! WHOO! :D I haven't cut them for a little over a month now. And because I'd filed them just before prom, they're growing really nicely right now. :) Though... they do get in the way. Like typing on the keyboard. Keep slipping all over the place! And then dealing with contact lens - yes I do wear them. I'm totally blind without lens or spectacles. And when washing the dishes, sometimes I'd accidentally scraped my nails on the dishes, then I'd get the cold shivers. Really dislike the feeling. Ugh!

I've realized that I'm a dog-lover. Well animal-lover. But you can't be both cat and dog-lovers. You gotta choose one yeah? So I love dogs more than cats. Sorry cats. But it's your fault for scratching me 4 times! And those times I was just trying to cuddle and pat you! Hmph! Besides, you can play with dogs. Cats don't know how to play at all. Like you can't play-fight with them. Who wants a cat-fight anyway? And they only chase after strings that you dangle and the silly game gets pretty boring after awhile. And I haven't heard of cats doing tricks. Like sitting or playing dead. They're just pretty stuck up feline animals. And proud ones too. Okay, just joking to the cat-lovers out there. Don't send me hate mail. :)

One resolution of the new year 2011? To grow my hair until it reaches the waist line. Yay! The last time I had that was when I was like 7 years old. I still remember the day when I went to the hair salon to cut it. My school only allowed short hair for girls then. How stupid right? I suppose they had their reasons although I can't fathom what kinds. But then now the rule's changed. Anyway, right before the lady cut - she was holding the scissors poised right next to my hair - my brother was like say bye bye to your long hair! in this smirking tone. Well not really smirking. But apparently he found the whole matter amusing. I was just kinda sad. And from then on, I never really had the chance to grow it back again. It was either my mom insisted that I cut my hair short, or that I grew so impatient waiting for it to grow long that I snapped it off myself. Haha.

Yay I bought myself this really nice dress from Strawberry! :) I like it very much. heh. That was after Aly told me to wear more dresses. :D So I'm listening to her. Hee!

Anyway, I can't wait to get back and play Final Fantasy XII on my brother's PSP! Was playing halfway last time. Yep. :) I know it's a really old game. And I never got the chance to play it. :/ It's a good game. Haha. And I just love the Advent Children movie. Graphic's soooo good! Plus I just love those kinds of plots where you don't understand anything in the beginning and then bit by bit, as the story moves on, you'll understand. haha. It's so captivating. And a good way to capture the audience's attention.

So I'm sitting here at the foot of the bed. You see, I'm trying to warm the place where my feet will be later when I sleep. They're always cold at night :( So I'm seeing if this technique will work in keeping my feet cosy and warm! :)

Now I get why travelers carry keepsakes with them. Over here, whenever I listen to songs on my mp4, it brings me back. It feels like I'm home :) And sometimes, when I'm quite tired and start to dream a bit, I really do believe like I'm home! Then, I open my eyes.