Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 IS COMING OUT NEXT MONTH!!! :D:D:D

Omg omg omg I seriously can't WAIT!!! :) Too bad school will have started by then... Sigh. So now I'm replaying FFXIII now. Into the 23rd hour of the game alr hehe. So I'm 1/3 of the way there yay!

So I got a new doggie/puppy now. Her name (yes it's a HER) is Charcoal. Hehe you've guessed it! She's black. :) But with white paws and a white goatee. :) A mongrel. And you know as they say - mongrels are the smartest dogs. Hee! In less than two weeks, she knows how to sit, give her paw, lie down, stay and is (sorta) toilet-trained. :) Next thing I'll teach her is to roll over. Haha. It's totally like Marley & Me. Raising a puppy is definitely a good stepping stone to raising a kid. Hate-love relationship. :) and poor Spencers is totally ignored now. :(

Until now, I don't know which is better; planning for treasure hunts - or treasure-hunting.

I really need a book.

So much to do, so little time.

Must must must drink water even though it's so tasteless!!!