Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello!

Yes yes I've been MIA-ing for years!

My painful ankle is back again :(

It's been 18 months since I've last stretched, and now, when I used to touch my head to my knees, I cannot touch my toes. :( I miss gym so much. I longed for the adrenaline, the feeling of doing something you know you're good at, the art of body form, and the feel of flying and independence. If there was any single passion in my entire life, it'd be gym. And it was gym that got me where I am today. Heh. :)

Oh yeah, you know Marley & Me is so true?? Like if you want to raise children but ain't so sure you can, then you should try having a puppy first. Just two months ago, I got a cute, black 4-month-old mongrel puppy! Yay! Of course she (yes it's a she) can't compare to Snow Ball, but she certainly is growing on me and the family. :) Anyway, as I was saying, taking care of the puppy is like a 24/7 job. And you gotta be responsible, give her plentiful attention and make sure to feed her. She's such a dear and it really lifts up your day when she jumps up at you so enthusiastically just as you come back home. :):):)

After all these years, I still can get addicted to korean/taiwan/jap dramas. Sigh... And Facebook Sims Social is totally killing me!

ARGH FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 IS OUT AND I'M HAVING SCHOOL!!! COULDN'T THEY RELEASE IT DURING THE TWO MONTHS HOLIDAY LAST YEAR??? IT'S JUST ONE MONTH EARLIER FOR PITY'S SAKE!!!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait to play it!!! :):):)

Tracy Chapman's Fast Car keeps running in my head. What a great song. Especially the cover done by Boyce Avenue and Kina Grannis. :)

Okay I gotta get back to studying now! Ciao! :)