Tuesday, February 23, 2010

synchronization process - 2%

1) It's infuriating. Like on the bus, I'll think of so many things I wanna blog about. Then when I finally get to my blog, I forget what I wanted to write about. And it's not all these boring stuff I usually post about. They're usually entertaining and very funny. Oh well...

2) I'm addicted. In fact, I've relapsed. :( It happened on Sunday... My grasp on my will slipped, and I sat down to play Assassin Creed II. I'm feeling pretty much guilt-ridden right now. Cuz I'm hooked and can't stop thinking about it. The temptation's there every time I get back home from school. Well, actually I think I've been doing rather good. I mean, the PS3 game has been there ever since summer last year. And I've managed to resist until now? Like wow. I think there's a fighter in me, don't ya think? Besides, it ain't my fault. I mean, is it my fault that my bro bought the game and set it in such an easy-to-see spot in front of the tv? And should I be blamed for him tempting me by playing it every time he's home and asking me why I haven't attempted it yet? C'mon. A girl's gotta have a life, right? Okay, I'm not saying playing video games is any form of a social life. But it's a hell of a lot more than a life mugging your ass off in books. In fact, why should I be feeling guilty now? It's my human right to play games, isn't it? Am I not allowed to have the time for relaxation? But of course... I'm spending way too much time playing... Hee.

3) I realized I haven't had a best friend for years now. Like a true best one. Cuz all my close friends are either taken up or inconveniently separated from me. God, I miss Eui Jung. So much. Oh and I haven't forgotten you too, Vicky! :D Oh and dear old Chia-Wei. And Yi Ling! Yep Yee Ting, you too! Ping Hong, my childhood best friend. :D Ahh... The good old days...

4) Comp's coming up next month. Gotta get ready. It's my last chance. And then I'm not ever jumping again in my entire life. Probably. Which is sad. See, that's the setback for joining gymnastics as a CCA. You only can do it when you're young. By the time you reach your 20s, you're most probably too old/stiff/weak to jump as half as high as you used to, albeit you can't even jump safely. Anyway, I've gotta change my mindset. Don't care about the people looking on. Jump as usual on the big day. Don't even think the word 'failure'. Easy to say. Overly tough to act on. I seriously don't know what to hope for on that day. Hopefully, it'll end as a good one. No matter what, I'll train and do my best. :)

5) Why is it that people tend to recall more of the bad events than good ones? Like I can never recall what humorous things I wanted to post. And that's not just me stating a hypothesis. I've read this on the newspapers as well. Hmm...

6) My current favorite song: Meet Me Halfway by BEP