Friday, May 14, 2010

Just a tad little bit confused...

Hi dear old blog! It's been awhile... Not that I've been busy, but I just didn't feel like posting. Yup. So I was reading my first few posts which were written EONS ago. Haha. And I realized that back then, I'd vowed to post interesting/humorous stuff in my life. Instead of just complaints and grumblings. "Complainers ain't winners..." haha. SOO... That means I've gone a long way off from my original intentions. Oh dear. Best to rectify that as soon as possible!

So here's what I'm gonna do. For all you depressed, frustrated, lonely people out there, I'll talk about stuff that makes you

a) smile your teeth out
b) snort like a pig
c) laugh your lungs out
d) all of the above and at the same time :D

Most strangely, humorously embarassing events haven't been happening to me that often. ok it's either that or it's due to my convoluted, all-rounder (literally), forgetful genius-of-a-brain that I forget them. But there's one thing I recall. Not sure if I've talked about this before but heck, I'm gonna post it again. :)

If you think you're a loser, then hey! - look at me, man. Haha. I think this happened to me sometime last year. You see, in my school, the male and female restrooms are just opposite to the other. I was strolling absent-mindedly towards the restroom and just one midstep before I step inside (yes, you've guess it), I looked up and realized it was the male restroom. YES I'M FEMALE BY THE WAY. Haha. So I was like CRAP. Then attempted to cover it up by turning 180 degrees and moving not-so-coolly towards the water filter. BUT HEY. Turned out, there were guys behind me. And as they walked past while I gulp water I heard them say "EH, I think she almost went to the guy's toilet." Talk about social suicide... I could just imagine the upcoming school's magazine headlines "peep-tom-who-wasn't-male caught in the act." Ha. Epic.

Anyway, people don't walk dogs. Dogs walk THEM. Ain't that an irony? Speaking of dogs, I met my ex-love the other day. Greeted me with such great enthusiasm. But didn't follow me around like he used to. Sigh. To bribe him, I took him downstairs to enjoy the greenery and fresh air. 15 minutes later we came up panting. Good exercise! Okie that was random. haha.

Yay we've got gym outing in June! And it's totally free! Whee...! :D:D:D

I recalled a thoughtful conversation I had with a tall (175cm), female classmate a few years back. Here's roughly how it went:

Friend: Argh! I don't like my height!
Me: Why...?
Friend: Cuz I'm too tall. I wanna be shorter...
Me: But you're so lucky to be tall! Would you rather be my height (156cm)?
Friend: ... (shakes head)
We both laughed.

So what's the moral of the story? Even if you've got the shorter (or in this case, longer) end of the stick, take stock of your situation from another perspective and you'll realize someone else from the oppostie spectrum has got it just as bad (or worse) than you have. Heh.

Absence/distance makes the heart grow fonder... I miss my dad.

I've finished Final Fantasy XIII. Took me 70 hours. Yes, let me retype that. SEVENTY HOURS. Haha. I was dragging it a bit towards the end cuz I didn't want it to end too soon. Greatest ps3 game ever! Just the right mix of action, adventure and romance. Oh and with a lot of moral advice and cool taglines with it as well. And it is the only game ever that I played after it was finished. Meaning after I defeated the final boss and completed the story, I went back to play minor missions. Ugh. Gotta get over this...

Hmm. Guess I gotta go. :/ I've got a test tomorrow, and I need a crystal-clear mind if I wanna finish as much as I can. Alright, good night ya'll! :D